Designed to quickly and accurately measure natural and propane gas leaks, as well as carbon monoxide concentrations.
The Sensit® Gold product line is designed to detect combustible gases, oxygen content. and toxic gases when so equipped with the available sensors. Each model of the Sensit® Gold provides specific detection features based upon available sensor options.
- Internal Pump
- Water/Dust Filter
- Push Button Operation
- Field Calibration
- Date/Time Display
- Calibration Alert
- Operation Memory
- Calibration Memory
- Infrared Download
- Audible/Visual Alarms
- Backlit LCD
- Programmable Auto Shut Off
|Model 735A Specifications|
|Size||11.5” x 3” x 2.32” (292 x 76 x 69 mm)|
|Operational Temp||0 to 120° F|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 132° F”|
|Battery Life||3 "C" size alkaline batteries - 16 Hrs. continuous|
Model 735A Applications
- Gas Leak Survey/Investigations
- Confined Space Monitoring
- Gas Emergency Investigations
- Vessel Testing
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between the HXG-2 and the 720b?
The HXG-2 is intrinsically safe and has an adjustable alarm.
2. Can I use the 720b or HXG-2 to test for carbon monoxide as well as combustible gas leaks?
The HXG-2 and 720b are designed to detect combustible gas leaks. The 735 or 775 are the best choices to test for carbon monoxide as well as combustible gas leaks.
3. What is the difference between the 735 and 775?
Both the 775 and 735 can be used to test for carbon monoxide in ambient air as well as test for combustible gas leaks. The 735 is pump driven and can be used to test for CO infurnaces as well. When testing for combustible leaks the 775 uses an audible “tic” and visual indication while the 735 has audible indicationand displays the leak level in %LEL.
4. I only need to test for combustible gas leaks, which detector should I choose?
The 725 is pocket sized with LED and audible indicators that activate at preset leak levels. The 725 can detect a leak but does nothave the capability to determine the source. The 720b and HXG-2 are more sensitive, utilize a thumb wheel adjustable “tic” rate, and have goosenecks that enable them to reach into tight areas and not only detect a leak but determine the source. The HXG-2 has an adjustable alarm and is intrinsically safe.
5. I need to be able to produce a “hardcopy” of test results. Do any of the TPI detectors have this capability?
Yes, the 735 has an infrared interface for printing testing results.
6. What gases can be detected?
Gases that can be detected include but are not limited to Acetone, Alcohol, Butane, Gasoline,Kerosene, Methane, Natural Gas, and Propane.