Dual input differential manometer with +/- 60 inH2O input range. Use with free TPI View App to display pressure.
SP620 Smart Probe Differential Pressure Meter: one touch zero function and Trim mode to stabilize fast changing pressures.
- 0.01 inH2O resolution
- High accuracy +/-0.02 inH2O less than 1 inH20; 1.5% above 1 inH20
- Temperature compensated
- Trim mode to stabilize fluctuating readings
- Seven units of measure: mbar, inH2O, kPa, PSI,
mmHg, inHg, and mmH2O.
TPI View App
Use the TPI View App to display real time readings in numeric and graph format. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!
TPI View App
Use with TPI Smart Devices
Use your smartphone to interact with TPI’s Smart Devices. Job Management allows you to create multiple JOBS and attach multiple REPORTS to each Job! Give each report a different reference/name; save to an existing JOB or create a NEW one!
SP620C1 Kit including:
SP620 with pouch and A774 tubing
- Test duct pressure and perform static pressure checks
- Adjust appliance regulators
- Test pressure switch on a 2-stage gas furnace in both positive and negative pressures.
- Setting delivery pressures
- Leakage “shut-in” tests
- Regulator adjustments for pressure and lock-up tests
- Check air filters by measuring pressure drop
|SP620 Smart Probe Differential Pressure Meter Specifications|
|Input Type||Dual input differential|
|Connection Type||1/4 inch barb|
|Measurement Range||-150 mbar to +150mbar (-60 inH2O to +60 inH2O)|
|Accuracy||+/-0.05 mbar (0 to 1 mbar) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 mbar)
+/-0.02 inH2O (0 to 1 inH2O) / +/-(1.5% + 20 digits) (> 1 inH2O)
|Resolution||0.01 mbar / 0.01 inH2O|
|Units of Measure||7 Units (mbar, inH2O, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O)|
|Operating Temperature||-20⁰C to 50⁰C (-4⁰F to 122⁰F)|
|Communication||Bluetooth version 4.2 (Use with TPI Smart Probe App)|
|Battery Type||AAA x 3|
|Battery Life||80 hours typical|