Flexflair Leak Proof Flare Fittings for Split Systems. Ensure leak free connections (especially for R410a) with the Flexflair series patented flare connector.
In spite of every effort by the HVAC technician to ensure a leak proof connection, standard flare connections often leak over time. The leaks occur due to improper flaring, when replacing a flare connection, or vibrations on the system, just to name a few.
The Flexflair series flare connector utilizes a renewable copper trumpet ring and a stainless steel core, which eliminates deformities or cracks that occur when traditional standard copper tube is flared.
HIDS7A14 Everywair Flairsolutions ENG DEF from Dutch Content Productions on Vimeo.
Reliable and Easy to Use
- Reliable: don’t have call backs for leaks, especially 410A and high pressure refrigerants.
- Easy to use: don’t have to make a double flare.
- Save time and money: eliminates the time and trouble of the double flare.
- Reusable Connection: easy component change out with replaceable trumpet ring.
The unique construction of the Flexflair series flare adapter avoids tension and force on the “flare-connection.” By simply replacing the copper trumpet ring after component change-out the Flexflair series flare connector can be used over and over with leak proof results. Use with Mini-Split and ductless split system installations.
Click below to view or download product documentation PDFs:
Flexflair Leak Proof Flare Fittings Features
- Renewable copper trumpet ring
- Stainless steel reinforced SAE core
- Heavy duty oversized nut
- Frost grooves
- Tight tolerances
- Swaged copper
- Reliable connection change from flare into renewable copper trumpet ring
- High tightness degree
- Easy and fast component replacement (the copper seal must always be renewed)
- The use of frost grooves allows application in wet environments
- Copper/copper brazing with low silver
- Easy and clean brazing