TPI Model A740 Infrared Printer. Use the A740 with select TPI instruments to print hard paper copies of your measurement data.
A740 Infrared Printer Operating Instructions
- Make sure the paper is loaded.
- Turn the A740 printer on.
- Hold the test equipment within 18 inches at the recommended angles.
- Activate the print function on the test equipment. A740 will start to print automatically. Do not obstruct IR beam during printing process.
- Adjust print contrast as desired.
|Model A740 Specifications|
|Maximum Transmitting Distance||18 inches (45cm)|
|Maximum Horizontal Receiving Angle||±30°|
|Vertical Receiving Angle||-10° to + 20°|
|Battery Power||4 x 1.5V Alkaline battery|
|Adapter|| DC 7V / 1500mA, 50Hz, 240V (CE)
DC 9V / 1A, 60Hz, 120V (CUL)
|Operating Temperature||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 80% RH|
|Storage Temperature||14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)|
Model A740 Optional Accessories
The following optional accessories are available for the Model A740:
- Replacement thermal paper (A746)
- AC Adapter (A747)
TPI Model A740 Demonstration Video
Click on any image below for high resolution alternate product photography: