Dual Differential Input Manometer with ±120 inH2O range and 0.001 in H2O resolution.
Seven units of pressure: inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI, mmH2O, mmHg, inHg, Auto power off, Backlight display, Zero function, Trim mode to stabilize readings.
- Dual input with +/-120” H2O range
- 0.001” H2O maximum resolution
- Seven units of measure (mbar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O, inH2O)
- Display – 4 digit with backlight
- Smooth – Stabilizes display when measuring fluctuating pressures
- Auto Off: Conserve battery power
The TPI 621 is a hand held pressure meter with superior resolution.
All of these models measure over the range of -40.0 to +120.0 mbar. Each unit has a resolution of 0.01 mbar to +19.00 mbar and automatically auto-ranges above ± 19.00 mbar to 0.1 mbar resolution. Each model is supplied complete with carry pouch, battery and instruction manual.
The 621 comes complete with the following accessories:
- 621 Instrument
- Instruction Manual
- 9V Alkaline Battery
- A602 30″ vinyl tube, 1/4″ ID w/brass fitting
- A605 1/4″ Brass T Fitting
- A611 5.5″ gas valve pressure adapter
- A615 72″ stainless steel braided hose
- A617 100′ silicone tubing
|Model 621 Specifications|
|Measurement Range||±120” H2O|
|Display||5 Digit LCD with backlight|
|Input Type||Dual Differential (1/4” Barbed)|
|Resolution (max)||0.01” H2O|
|Accuracy||+/-(0.5% of reading + 5 digits)|
|Functions||One Touch Zero, Back-light, Smoothing|
|Units of Measure||1 Unit (inH2O)|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline|
|Battery Life||80 hours (Typical)|
|Auto Power Off||40 minutes|