- Includes Carrying Case, Flue Probe and NIST Certification!
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI app. No need for long probe hoses – you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack.
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation.
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing.
- 3 Year Sensor Warranty
Easy-to-Use Smart Phone App
Save time with documentation.
Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer. Reduce paperwork and save time! Find the TPI DC710 App at the App Store & Google Play coming soon.
Flue Gas Analysis:
- Measure CO, and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
- Oxygen (O2): 0~25%; +/-0.3% accuracy
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0~10,000ppm; +/- 5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater accuracy
- -50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F); +/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
|DC710 Flue Gas Analyser Specifications|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Range||0 to 10,000ppm; +/-5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (O2) Range||0 to 25%; +/-0.3% O2|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F);
+/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
|Pre-programmed Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA)|
|Battery Life||>6 hours typical|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||150mm x 100mm x 58mm (5.9” x 3.9” x 2.3”)|
|Weight||490g (1.1 lb)|
|Gas Sensor Type||Electrochemical field replaceable smart sensors (O2 and CO)|
TPI DC710 Combustion Analysis on Modulating Boiler with Reports
TPI DC710 Combustion Analysis High Fire with Reports
DC710: instrument only (smart phone not included)